Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clicking Makes Cents

I am really loving this stay-at-home mom gig, and really do not want to have to give it up once the maternity leave runs out in December. However, there is the issue of money. On that note, I have taken up mining the web for ways to make money at home online, that are not scams and do not cost anything to join. I don't know about you, but the last thing I have when I'm looking for work is money to spend. I have spent hours searching for these elusive non-cost, no scam sites, and so far, I've come up with a couple that really seem legit.Clixsense.com is the first one I found. All that is required of the member is that they click on the links provided, which open in another window, and that you do not close that window for 30 seconds; (there's a timer that counts down the time). There is no need to view the ad it links you to for the entire time. Once I see the window open, I minimize it and return to what I was doing. There is absolutely no purchase necessary. If a member would like to become a Premium member, it will cost you $10.00 a year. This affords you access to hundreds of links, allowing you to make more money. This is a pretty small investment, so I took the leap and purchased a Premium Membership. This is not a "get rich quick" deal. Most of the links posted only pay you a penny for opening them. That's right. The most you can earn is $1.20 an hour, but you know what? That's $1.20 more than I was making before I started clicking.

The second site I found is: trekpay.com. This one works a little differently than ClixSense. The site is completely free to join and as of yet, doesn't even offer a "premium membership" for a price. Instead of money, you are awarded credits for opening the links they provide you. The credits then translate into money which is deposited into your Paypal account once it reaches a $5.50 threshold. I have read from some other users that the credit to money ratio is not that stellar, one person said their 700 credits only translated to .52 cents, but, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I will keep my blog updated with new sites that I find, and also on the progress I make with the ones I have.

p.s. Clicking on the banners for these referenced sites at the bottom of my blog will earn me a little scratch from these guys, so do me a favour and join! Like I said, it doesn't cost you anything, and even if you don't use the sites once you join, it will still help me out! Thanks for reading and happy clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment